lunes, 29 de junio de 2015

Memorable quotes from #OITNB


I finished watching all three seasons of Orange is the new black and I managed to collect some pretty memorable quotes. I leave them here with you, so you can enjoy them with a tiny little reflexion next to them.


***
Probably this blog and my whole art career and this post and the idea of waking up every day is.

I know, crying and fucking ain´t nice.


When I'm depressed (most of the time) I just feel like I don´t want any stupid smiley people around.
Fuck off.
I read too much and I use too much twitter and I read all those shitty articles about love and relationships
and how to get a job and the end of the world.
I'm just fucked up.

yeah. What the fuck is gonna happen with my life?

This is like, people call me a slut and they don't even know me.
And then they just tell me they use Grindr and scruff and all that shit.
You're the freaking sluts.

Just how I still feel every day right now with my family and friends and work and all. I'm a freak.

Jesus? are you fucking there?

I've done fucking nothing. I'm going straight to hell for wasting my life.

Bye bye my friend. Don't call again.

Life sucks and then you die. Life's a bitch and then you marry one.

Just like me right now, after all those bitches I've run into lately.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola, ¡por favor comenta!